Benjamin Pine Primary School Online Admissions Application
This online application will allow you to apply for admission for your child (“the Applicant”) to attend Benjamin Pine Primary School. Completing this application process will send all provided information to Benjamin Pine Primary School in order for the school to consider the Applicant for admission.
Before you proceed:
Please take note of the following requirements:
- For a learner to be eligible for admission to this school they must comply with the admissions criteria as determined by the South African Schools Act and regulations.
- Admission will not be finalised until all the relevant documentation has been received by Benjamin Pine Primary School.
- Use of fraudulent documents and information pertinent to this application, such as age, identity, place of residence, guardianship is a CRIMINAL OFFENCE. Benjamin Pine Primary School reserves the right to lay criminal charges and reject the application, whether or not the application has been accepted.
- By making this application for admission to Benjamin Pine Primary School, the learner and their parents accept that on such admission, the learner will be bound by the Code of Conduct and Rules of Benjamin Pine Primary School throughout the learners stay at the school.
- A financial clearance certificate will need to be completed and stamped by the Applicant’s current school. The certificate will need to be uploaded during the application process. Please click here to download the certificate
Admission will not be finalised without submission of all the below documents. The KwaZulu-Natal Department of Education and Culture Circular 30 of 1998 states: “If a parent gained admission for his/her child to a school by making a false statement regarding his/her place of residence, the School is entitled to revoke the agreement which allowed the child concerned admission to such school”.
The school reserves the right to take legal action against those who submit fraudulent applications.
The following documents will be required during the application
CERTIFIED COPIES of documents must be submitted for VERIFICATION.
|1||Certified Unabridged birth certificates/study permit/refugee status/passport|
|2||Recent I.D. size photograph of child|
|3||Most recent school report & copy of latest School Fee Statement & Fee Clearance Form.|
|4||Full Clinic card showing the relevant immunisations|
|5||Identity Documents of both biological parents (Should either parent be deceased, a certified copy of the death certificate is required)|
|6||Proof of residence of the biological parents ~ Municipal Account (must gave all pages of original municipal account – Affidavit NOT accepted)|
|7||Proof of Employment/Letter from Department of Labour (if unemployed) for both parents. If parent/s are self-employed a copy of the company CK Documents will need to be submitted.|
|8||Certified copy of marriage certificate/divorce agreement (from the court)|
|9||In the case of Legal Guardianship/Adoption ~ certified copies of legal documents produced by the Courts are required|
|10||Copy of medical aid membership card (if applicable)|